We endeavour to deliver by agreed specified delivery dates. Delivery dates are estimated only and without commitment or obligation.
The order will be delivered at the Purchaser’s cost by means considered appropriate.
If special delivery instructions are forwarded to PakGen, the cost of insurance and special packaging, if any, will be charged in addition to the price already paid for the goods and standard delivery.
The cost of cases and other containers, packaging costs, dock and airport dues, port rates and customs entry, freight, insurance, certificates, agency fees and other charges which may be incurred are chargeable to the Purchaser.
Cases and other containers are not returnable.
Purchasers outside the European Union, shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation of the goods into the country of destination and for the payment of any duties thereon.
We are entitled to make delivery of goods in installments and the Purchaser shall be obliged to pay for each installment in accordance with PakGen’s usual terms. The Purchaser will be informed prior to dispatch.
Once an order is ready for dispatch, it will be shipped promptly. If the Purchaser fails to accept delivery and the items are returned to sender, we will contact the purchaser for further delivery instructions but there will be a subsequent re-delivery charge. If contact can not be made with the purchaser, the purchaser has 30 days to organise a re-delivery, after which PakGen claim the right to resell or otherwise dispose of the goods.
Any claims for incomplete deliveries or the delivery of damaged goods must advised by phone within 3 days of receipt by customer and then in writing via email within 14 days of receipt (failing which the goods shall be deemed to have been properly delivered). Please note that completion of delivery does not restrict the customer’s right to bring valid warranty claims.
Returns and Cancellation Policy
The Purchaser is entitled to cancel their order at any time within 30 days of receiving the goods if the goods are faulty, of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described on our website. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of the period of 30 days from when the purchaser received the goods. If the Purchaser wishes to cancel the order, please contact us in writing via email to obtain a returns number and then return the product within 14 days of receipt of goods.
The parcel must be sent by a recorded delivery service, (one that requires a signature upon receipt). We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
Until such goods are returned to us, the Purchaser is obliged to exercise all reasonable care to store the cancelled goods safely and in appropriate conditions.
Orders for Customer Specified/Non-Catalogue product may not be cancelled without the prior agreement of PakGen Limited.
If the Purchaser requires a refund we will refund the price paid for the goods on the return of the product(s) to us, provided the good are returned to us in their original unused condition and with original packaging to our Returns Address within 14 working days of cancellation.
Refunds will only be made against the original payment method/credit/debit card used within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
Return of any item, other than as part of a customer complaint, may be subject to a handling charge.
Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such circumstances, we will notify the purchaser that no refund will be available and they will be responsible for arranging for such goods to be returned back within 30 days of our notification.
The Returns Process
- The return of any goods within the period of 30 days after the day of delivery can be arranged by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and reason for return.
- We will acknowledge and issue your Returns Number (if appropriate)
- Return your order to us at the Returns Address. You will also need to supply a copy of or the original receipt for the cost of returning the product(s) and your returns number. (Items returned without all of the above information will be rejected). Please ensure your goods are returned in original packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
- Your product(s) will arrive at PakGen’s Return Address where they will be checked.
- Please ensure you retain your ‘recorded delivery receipt’ for your reference (It is strongly advised items are returned via recorded delivery or courier as we cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit).
- If you have requested an exchange or replacement, this will be processed as soon as possible after receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery. If the item is ‘out of stock’ we will endeavour to get your replacement to you as soon as possible.
- If you have chosen a refund we will reimburse you the amount paid for the goods only, within 14 days of receiving the returned goods, via the same method used to pay for the product(s).
5A Beech Croft Farm
Chapel wood Road
The term ‘PakGen’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website PakGen Limited.