TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
All sales by us to you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Descriptions shown in brochures, advertisements and by way of samples are correct at the time of going to press, errors and omissions excepted. They are liable to alteration at any time without notice.
2. We may revise prices without notice – prices will be those ruling at the date of dispatch.
3. Prices exclude VAT- which will be charged at the current rate at the time of purchase.
4. VAT will be added once the goods are in the shopping basket.
5. We reserve the right to designate minimum order quantities and/or minimum handling charges for any products.
6. Claims for goods failing to meet product specification must be notified within 3 days of delivery, and confirmed in writing within 14 days of delivery, or no claim can be accepted.
7. Orders for goods may be cancelled by telephone or email only prior to dispatch.
8. Orders for goods made to special order cannot be cancelled.
9. No liability is accepted for any consequential loss or damage whatsoever, however caused.
10. Under some circumstances we may cancel the order. We will issue a full refund on the monies paid for the items cancelled, but will not be liable for any compensation. Such circumstances would include inability to obtain materials, labour and supplies, strikes, lockouts, and other forms of industrial action or dispute, act of God or any other cause beyond our control, making it impossible for us to fulfill the contract.
11. Products are sold for research or laboratory use only.
12. Acceptance of the goods implies acceptance of these conditions. These conditions may not be varied unless agreed in writing by management of PakGen Limited
13. These terms and conditions and the performance by each of us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.